To support and promote art
education - and - help
parents preserve, curate, and share
their children’s artwork.
From a heartfelt mission to a big impact
While the numbers give proof, we are far more motivated by the individual notes of gratitude we receive daily. The mentions of “you saved my art program – thank you!” and “I have magnets from every child and grandchild on my fridge. I love looking at them.” keep us smiling all day long. It sounds cliché, but we would be truly honored to work with you.
- 1 Dollars raised for art education: $45,000,000 and counting
- 2 Number of schools we’ve helped: 11,545
- 3 Areas we served: All 50 states and overseas military bases
- 4 Amount of art we’ve saved: 9,225,665 (since 2012)
- 5 Number of keepsakes we’ve created: 14,597,472
- 6 Number of free lesson plans we’ve created: 100+
Don't Take Our Word For It
What other parents and coordinators think of Art to Remember
Take the Next Step!
Whether you’re ready to dive right in or you’d like to get more information on our fundraising programs, you’re in the right place to learn more. Send us your name and information, along with your questions, and we’ll get right back to you.
While we’re at it, we’re helping the environment too
We’re also proud of what we’re doing to offset our environmental impact. Check out our roof – it’s covered in solar panels that offset 130% of our energy use, which is equivalent to saving 543 trees, having 45 fewer cars on the road, and saved 209 tons of CO2.
And we’ve turned as much terrain as allowed into a natural landscape.