Art to Remember was founded 20 years ago with the mission of supporting and promoting art education. Our mission hasn’t changed one bit over the last two decades, but we’ve worked hard to continually make the program easier and more beneficial for you, your school, and your families.
Throughout the years, we’ve made the program better by:
- Pre-stuffing the packets for you
- Being the first art-based fundraising company to tally the orders for you
- Making shipping easier with higher quality boxes
- Packaging the orders by student for faster distribution
- Offering warranties without returns (hassle free)
- Streamlining the ordering process by printing the order form directly onto the envelope
- Offering FREE shipping
- Accepting class lists via email
- Creating personalized order forms for every student
- Accepting orders online
- Creating the Coordinator’s Portal (a one stop shop for program information and tools)
- Continually adding new products based on feedback from schools and families
We want to ensure that this is a program that you’ll come back to year after year. We want to make it an easy decision so we focus on innovation for the purpose of making the Art to Remember program as simple and successful as possible.
We look forward to helping you raise money for art education for the next 20 years as well!