RESOURCES + MATERIALS
- Watercolor Paper
- Washable Markers
- Create the background using watercolors. Divide the background paper provided by Art to Remember in half. Paint the top half one color and the bottom half another. This will act as the surface for the pineapple to set on. Allow this page to dry.
- Create the pineapple on the watercolor paper with a pencil.
- Outline the pineapple with the washable markers.
- Use water to brush across the marker. Then use watercolors to add additional colors to the pineapple. Allow to dry completely.
- Using charcoal, add the shadow to both the pineapple and the background. Blend if needed.
- Cut out the pineapple and glue it onto the background.
Download This Lesson Plan