RESOURCES + MATERIALS
- Painter’s Tape
- Circle Tracers (a variety of sizes)
- Paint Sticks (Play Colors / Kwik Sticks)
- Permanent Markers
- If working collaboratively, tape two sheets of paper together on the back, use painter’s tape so it can easily be removed.
- Use a pencil and tracers to fill the pages with a variety of circles.
- Use paint sticks to fill the circles in using a variety of colors.
- If working collaboratively, carefully separate the two pages.
- Individually, students use the paint markers and permanent markers to add shapes and lines to make designs.