RESOURCES + MATERIALS
- Paint (semi-moist watercolor or tempera paint)
- Calendars or floral paintings by artists like Georgia O’Keefe
- Choose a flower shape and draw in pencil a large version of it, taking up most of the paper.
- Using bright colors, fill in the flower image. Be creative – flowers can be any color!
- Carefully color in the background with a contrasting color.
- Optional – outline the flower in a dark color.
- Print name legibly on the front of the paper (at least an inch from the edge so the name will not be cut off).