RESOURCES + MATERIALS
- Pencils, paint, or markers
- Pictures of the pet portrait gallery by Becca Fischer
- Have students choose an animal to look at while drawing. Becca Fischer looks at a photo to create her work.
- First sketch in pencil.
- Next, you may want to trace designs in a Sharpie marker.
- Fit colors and interesting shapes into your animal.
- Paint colorful outlines around your animal and create background
- Print name legibly on the front of the paper (at least an inch from the edge so the name will not be cut off).