RESOURCES + MATERIALS
- Acrylic paints
- Circle stamp (Using a cut up a pool floating noodle is suggested)
- Use watercolors in a wet-on-wet method to paint the background. (Paint the paper first with water and then add the watercolors onto the page.) Allow dry time before moving to step number two.
- Stamp five to seven ‘donuts’ onto the background. Some of the circles should go off the page. Allow dry time before moving to step number three.
- Paint the frosting and shadow on each of the donuts. See “Four easy steps to ‘frosting’ a donut” on page one.
- Paint the frosting on each donut. Then paint the shadow under each donut. When both the shadow and frosting is dry, add any additional details (sprinkles, drizzles, etc.).