Night Scan Leader
We are looking to add a Night Scan Leader to our team:
- Are you ready to work in a place that was rated a Happiest Company in 2017 and 2018?
- Would you enjoy summers off to spend time with your kids, travel or relax?
- Would you like to work 4 days a week and have Fridays off?
- Are you ready to apply your outstanding work ethic and organizational skills for a company making a real difference in the lives of children through art?
- Do you want to work with a team that trusts you, relies on your insight, appreciates your knowledge, and is blown away by your productivity and efficiency?
- Are you ready for a job where the variety of work and opportunity for personal growth and learning are extraordinary?
As a Scan Leader, you will play a vital role in pursuing our mission by being responsible for a team scanning artwork to create personalized keepsake products. You will have direct responsibility for timely completion and quality of digital scans. You will manage ~15 teammates.
Our ideal candidate will have management experience. Your candidacy will leap to the top if you can demonstrate:
- That you care about your teammates (so much so that you are willing to lean into difficult and candid conversations),
- That you have no issue rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever work is required, and
- A passionate drive for continuous improvement.
This position is responsible for leading a team scanning artwork for personalized keepsake products. In all work, remember our prime directive during our busy seasons: Ship all orders, every semester, accurately and on time.
To see the full job description and to apply: https://arttoremember.hirecentric.com/
Art to Remember (AtR) is an art fundraising company in Indianapolis, IN. Our mission is to preserve childhood memories and support art education. Our company has been in operation since 1995 and expanded to a new building in 2017. Each year we help schools around the country raise millions of dollars to support critical art education programs. AtR consistently invests in its business and people to help more schools and more art programs every year.