We are looking to add a Pre-Production Manager to our team:
- Are you ready to work in a place that was rated a Happiest Company in 2017 and 2018?
- Are you ready to apply your outstanding work ethic and organizational skills for a company making a real difference for families and elementary education?
- Do you want to work with a team that trusts you, relies on your insight, appreciates your knowledge, and is blown away by your productivity and efficiency?
- Are you ready for a job where the variety of work and opportunity for personal growth and learning are extraordinary?
As Pre-Production Manager, you will play a vital role in pursuing our mission by being responsible for the processes and teams that scan artwork, tally orders, and prepare items for production. You will plan, direct, and mentor a team of 5 direct reports and a fluctuating work force (5 – 40 people) based on seasonal activity. You will oversee operations and drive efficiency and continuous improvement.
Our ideal candidate will be fanatical about tracking the performance of processes and people and will be able to share the data in a clear, accurate, timely, and candid manner. You will have leadership and communication skills that foster team cooperation and personal accountability, strong project management, organization, and analytical skills. A degree in Operations Management, Industrial Management, or a related field strongly preferred or equivalent experience. Spanish skills are a plus. Your candidacy will leap to the top if you can demonstrate:
- that you care about your teammates (so much so that you are willing to lean into difficult and candid conversations),
- that you have no issue rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever work is required, and
- a passionate drive for continuous improvement.
This position is responsible for the processes and teams that scan artwork and prepare items for production. This position works with both the sales and operations teams to ensure that work and information flows smoothly between these two departments.
In all work, remember our prime directive during our busy seasons: Ship all orders, every semester, accurately and on time.
For the full job description and to apply: https://arttoremember.hirecentric.com/
Art to Remember (AtR) is an art fundraising company in Indianapolis, IN. Our mission is to preserve childhood memories and support art education. Our company has been in operation since 1995 and expanded to a new building in 2017. Each year we help schools around the country raise millions of dollars to support critical art education programs. AtR consistently invests in its business and people to help more schools and more art programs every year.