We’re looking to add a successful Marketing Coordinator / Graphic Designer to our team!
- Are you tired of trying to convince yourself that your efforts are benefiting society?
- Are you ready to be in a position that leverages your creativity and encourages growth?
- Are you a successful graphic artist, marketing, social media or email marketing professional that is convinced that you could achieve even greater success if you felt fulfilled every day?
- Are you ready to work for a company that was recognized by TINYpulse as A Happiest Company in 2017 and 2018?
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will play a vital role in pursuing this mission by:
- Designing and updating materials to help schools promote their program, as well as materials that go directly to parents.
- Creating awareness of Art to Remember and our fundraising program via email marketing campaigns.
- Creating blog and social media posts consistent with our brand which raise awareness of Art to Remember, our fundraising programs and our mission.
- Assisting with planning and executing our trade show strategy.
- Assisting the Director of Marketing with other aspects of the marketing plan as they arise.
Our ideal candidate will have at least three years of marketing and graphic design experience, a bachelor’s degree in a related field, and a high level of proficiency in the Adobe suite, specifically in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Your candidacy will leap to the top if you can demonstrate the ability to successfully balance multiple projects at a time. In addition, it is vital that you care about your teammates (so much so that you are willing to lean into difficult and candid conversations), that you have no issue rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever work is required, and that you have a passionate drive for continuous improvement.
To apply: https://arttoremember.hirecentric.com/
Since 1995 Art to Remember has pursued its mission of preserving childhood memories and supporting art education. Art to Remember consistently invests in its business and its people to help more schools and more art programs every year.