We’re looking to add a successful Executive Administrator to our team who will be the Owner/President’s Scheduler-in-Chief and manage his professional responsibilities and the intersection of his professional and personal life. You will use your exceptional organizational skills to keep the President and other members of the leadership team focused on high-value tasks that increase the growth of Art to Remember.
Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Calendar. Schedule meetings and appointments for President and leadership team.
- Events. Manage travel itineraries of President and leadership team, schedule and plan for all-company meetings, arrange off-site corporate events such as leadership retreats. Plan for and attend evening meetings of an angel investing group and act as secretary for the management team of said group.
- Notes / Filing. Type notes and maintain an organized system of electronic documents. Update scorecards, spreadsheets and other documents used to monitor the performance of various businesses. Complete expense reports.
- Miscellaneous. Help with gifts, thank you notes and networking, keep President and leadership team on time and on task, all with the understanding that is your job to help them be as productive as possible.
- Professional demeanor with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer-service mentality
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Proficiency in MS Office with significant experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Integrity, reliability, maturity and confidentiality
To apply: https://arttoremember.hirecentric.com/
Since 1995 Art to Remember has pursued its mission of preserving childhood memories and supporting art education. Each year, we help schools raise millions of dollars to support underfunded and struggling art education programs. Art to Remember consistently invests in its business and its people to help more schools and more art programs every year.