Director of Finance & Administration
You’ll lead our Accounting and HR functions!
- Are you a leader who’s ready to have real input into high-level strategic and tactical decisions?
- Are you ready to apply your outstanding work ethic and organizational skills for a company making a real difference for schools and families?
- Do you want to work with a collaborative and trusting team that relies on your insight, relishes your analytical depth, and is blown away by your productivity and efficiency?
- Are you ready for a job where the variety of work and opportunity for personal growth and learning are extraordinary?
- Do you desire a culture of transparency, teamwork and continuous improvement?
Sound like an unattainable dream job? It’s NOT! A few of these opportunities do occasionally become available to talented individuals – it’s rare, but it happens.
Art to Remember is seeking a Director of Finance & Administration to join our leadership team. You will play a vital role as we partner with schools and parents to preserve children’s artwork and support art education.
Our ideal candidate will have worked as a Senior Accounting Manager or Controller in an entrepreneurial company, preferably in a manufacturing business. You will have had direct responsibility for timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial statements, preparing and monitoring budgets, performing financial analysis and managing accounting staff. You should have a track record of improving analytical tools and processes, automating tasks, tracking and providing insight regarding financial performance, and supporting a management team. You will have an accounting or finance degree. Experience as a CPA will be a plus.
Accounting and Human Resources operations which include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and document adequate systems of accounting controls and records designed to enhance the accuracy of AtR’s reported financial results
- AR, AP
- Monitor debt levels and covenants
- Cash management
- Sales tax
- Account reconciliation
- General ledger
- Produce accurate and timely monthly GAAP compliant financial reports
- Monitor fixed assets and maintain fixed asset schedule
- Prepare, monitor and manage annual budgets
- Provide financial analyses as needed
- Analyses to include working with other members of leadership team to develop and monitor KPIs
- Complete operational requirements by recruiting, selecting and training teammates
- Coach, counsel and discipline teammates
- Plan, monitor and appraise job results
- Manage all insurance issues
- Maintain accurate and compliant HR records
- Performance management and improvement
- Teammate relations
- Maintain and update job requirements, descriptions, Success Factor Snapshots, and Compelling Marketing Statements for all positions
- Assist Production with recruiting, testing and interviewing potential seasonal hires including temporary agency employees
- Payroll and compensation administration
- Collect, report and maintain time and attendance records
- Work with outsourced payroll company to ensure accurate paychecks delivered in a timely manner
- Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing and analyzing data
- Maintain accurate current pay, job description and other employee data
- Teammate Benefit Programs
- Monitor current programs
- Research and recommend updates, additions, changes
- Assist with benefit claims, questions
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
Manage Processes, Financial Software (Microsoft Dynamics GP), Develop Standards, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Develop and Track Budgets, Analytical Skills, Performance Management
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, 5+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience. Preference will be given to candidates with CPA or CMA designations and at least 2 years’ experience in public accounting. Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organization development, employee relations, safety, and/or training is beneficial but not required.
To apply: https://arttoremember.hirecentric.com/
Since 1995, Art to Remember has been partnering with schools and parents to preserve children’s artwork and support art education. Each year we help schools raise millions of dollars to support critical art education programs. AtR consistently invests in its business to help more schools and art programs every year and to enable parents to treasure childhood milestones and memories.