We’re looking to add a successful Account Executive to our team!
- Are you tired of trying to convince yourself that your efforts are benefitting society?
- Are you ready to use your sales talents to promote the greater good?
- Are you a successful sales professional that is convinced that you could achieve even greater success if you felt fulfilled every day?
As an Account Executive, you will play a vital role in pursuing this mission by:
- Evangelizing the Art to Remember art-based fundraising programs.
- Working with our marketing department and lead generation team to develop best practices to promote our fundraising programs.
- Demonstrating to art teachers, school principals and PTO / PTA parents how art-based fundraising programs can help them raise thousands of dollars for their art programs.
- Helping schools raise hundreds of thousands of dollars each and every year to support vital art education programs.
Our ideal candidate will have successful sales or account management experience and can demonstrate consistent quota achievement. More important than any prior skills or experience is that you have an extraordinary drive to help as many schools as possible raise as much money as possible. More important than any prior skills or experience is that you care about your teammates (so much so that you are willing to lean into difficult and candid conversations), that you have no issue rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever work is required, and that you have a passionate drive for continuous improvement.
For additional details and to apply: https://arttoremember.hirecentric.com/
Art to Remember’s mission is to support and promote art education and we have been pursuing our mission since 1995. Each year, we help schools raise millions of dollars to support underfunded and struggling art education programs. Art to Remember consistently invests in its business and its people to help more schools and more art programs every year.