Be an Art Class Advocate
Welcome! Thank you for helping out.
At our school, we’re always looking for new ways to teach our kids about art. Often that requires money beyond our budget for additional supplies, so we are partnering with Art to Remember to raise funds for our art room.
How You Can Help:
I’d love your help promoting our program. I’ve found that most parents are not aware of the Art to Remember fundraiser, so if you can help spread the word, we’ll be able to earn more money for the art program. It only takes a few minutes to help and you can do so by posting to social media or sending out an email.
Simply enter our school name below and Art to Remember will provide you with tools to easily share news about this fundraiser!
- Facebook/Social Media Posts
- Newsletter Ads: One and Two
- Open House Letter
- Orders Going Home Soon Letter
- Loudspeaker Announcement for Schools
- Order Reminder Take-Home Slips (English & Spanish)
- Order Reminder Take-Home Slips (English Only)
- Final (2nd) Order Notice for Parents
If you cannot find what you are looking for please call us at (800) 895-8777.
How Art to Remember Works:
Don’t worry, I’ve already taken care of these steps.