Students will have a blast adding personality and character to snails.
- Place a small amount of paint in the center of the page. Students will use a paint brush to swirl it into a circle, creating the shell.
- Use the eraser end of a pencil to create a swirl in the paint when it is still wet. Allow the paint to dry completely before moving onto step three.
- Draw the snail with pencil first and then outline the pencil with a Sharpie marker.
- Add a horizon line, background images and details to the snail.
- Color in the white space with crayons.
From the Blog
You can add additional artists to organize all of the art in your free Art to Remember digital art gallery....
We scoured the internet for the best arts and crafts projects for Mother’s Day. This post is for you if...
Cinco de Mayo (“The Fifth of May” in Spanish) is a national holiday in Mexico and also widely celebrated in...