Students will collaborate in small groups to design a repetition of colorful circles. They will then separate the two pages and individually use shapes and lines to make designs on their artwork.
When we make art together we call it Collaborative Artwork. We will have fun working as a team to come up with color combinations and sometimes this isn’t going to be easy.
- If working collaboratively, tape two sheets of paper together on the back, use painter’s tape so it can easily be removed.
- Use a pencil and tracers to fill the pages with a variety of circles.
- Use paint sticks to fill the circles in using a variety of colors.
- If working collaboratively, carefully separate the two pages.
- Individually, students use the paint markers and permanent markers to add shapes and lines to make designs.