When we make art together we call it Collaborative Artwork. We will have fun working as a team to come up with color combinations and sometimes this isn’t going to be easy.
- If working collaboratively, tape two sheets of paper together on the back, use painter’s tape so it can easily be removed.
- Use a pencil and tracers to fill the pages with a variety of circles.
- Use paint sticks to fill the circles in using a variety of colors.
- If working collaboratively, carefully separate the two pages.
- Individually, students use the paint markers and permanent markers to add shapes and lines to make designs.
From the Blog
Art Teachers Who Wear Their Students’ Creations: Part 1 Miranda Meeks is an art educator at Caldwell County Middle School...
NAEA 2019 was another outstanding conference. With a record 5,000+ in attendance, we were thrilled to meet so many incredible...
Here at Art to Remember, we love witnessing how one great idea can transform an entire community through the power...